The DC servo motor control system, which is composed of a DC permanent magnet brushless synchronous servo motor and a corresponding servo drive, can be widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastics, printing and dyeing, printing, building materials, packaging, woodworking, chemical fields.
- The servo motor is composed of stator, rotor, feedback components, such as incremental photoelectric encoder, resolver, etc.
- The use of stator cores without shell allows large temperature gradients, high heat dissipation efficiency.
- DC servo motor has compact structure, high power density.
- Servo motor features small moment of inertia, fast response speed.
- Brushless DC servo motor comes with high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic materials, strong anti-demagnetization ability.
- DC servo motor with encoder has constant torque output in the entire speed range.
- 12 volt/ 24 volt servo motor provides high balance accuracy, stable high-speed operation, low noise, small vibration, fully sealed design.
- Servo motors are used in various industrial equipment, medical equipment, industrial tailoring machines, robotics, new energy, laser equipment, logistics automation, AGV vehicles, motion axes, and servo control systems. Such motors can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to control the mechanical components, so as to achieve the purpose of operation.
|Rated Voltage||24V DC|
|Rated Speed||3000 rpm|
|Rated Current||5A ± 10%|
|Moment Coefficient||0.07A ± 10% N.m/A|
|Rotor Moment of Inertia||0.066 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4|
|Line Back EMF||4.3 ± 10% V/krpm|
|Line Inductance||0.54 ± 10% mH|
|Line Resistance||0.47± 10% Ω|
|Motor Length (L)||99mm|
|Motor Length with Brake* (LB)||136.1mm|
|Feedback Element X * (Optional)||Photoelectric incremental 2500 lines (E) / Magnetoelectric incremental 2500 lines (C) / absolute value 17bit (A17) / rotary transformer (R)|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V,＞20MΩ (F)|
|Operating Environment||-20℃~45℃, humidity -20℃~80℃ (No condensation)|
|Rotation Direction||Counterlockwise (CCW)|
|Protection Grade||IP65 (except for shaft opening), totally enclosed, self-cooled|
A servo motor is a rotary actuator or linear actuator in an automatic control system, whose job is to convert the received electrical signal into an angular velocity output or an angular rotation output on the motor shaft. Servo motors can control speed, allows precise control of angular position, can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to drive and control devices. Servo motor rotor speed is controlled by the input signal, can respond quickly and is used as an actuator in the automatic control system. Servo motors feature high linearity, small moment of inertia, fast response.