The DC servo motor control system, which is composed of a DC permanent magnet brushless synchronous servo motor and a corresponding servo drive, can be widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastics, printing and dyeing, printing, building materials, packaging, woodworking, chemical fields.
- The servo motor is composed of stator, rotor, feedback components, such as incremental photoelectric encoder, resolver, etc.
- The use of stator cores without shell allows large temperature gradients, high heat dissipation efficiency.
- DC servo motor has compact structure, high power density.
- Servo motor features small moment of inertia, fast response speed.
- Brushless DC servo motor comes with high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic materials, strong anti-demagnetization ability.
- DC servo motor with encoder has constant torque output in the entire speed range.
- 12 volt/ 24 volt servo motor provides high balance accuracy, stable high-speed operation, low noise, small vibration, fully sealed design.
- Servo motors are used in various industrial equipment, medical equipment, industrial tailoring machines, robotics, new energy, laser equipment, logistics automation, AGV vehicles, motion axes, and servo control systems. Such motors can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to control the mechanical components, so as to achieve the purpose of operation.
|Rated Voltage||48V DC||72V DC|
|Rated Speed||3000 rpm||3000 rpm|
|Rated Current||25A ± 10%||17A ± 10%|
|Moment Coefficient||0.13A ± 10% N.m/A||0.19A ± 10% N.m/A|
|Rotor Moment of Inertia||2.3 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||2.3 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4|
|Line Back EMF||8 ± 10% V/krpm||11 ± 10% V/krpm|
|Line Inductance||0.2± 10% mH||0.2 ± 10% mH|
|Line Resistance||0.05± 10% Ω||0.05 ± 10% Ω|
|Motor Length (L)||134 (121) mm||134 (121) mm|
|Motor Length with Brake (LB)*||174 (161) mm||174 (161) mm|
|Feedback Element X * (Optional)||Photoelectric incremental 2500 lines (E) / absolute value 17bit (A17) / rotary transformer (R)|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V,＞20MΩ (F)|
|Operating Environment||-20℃~45℃, humidity -20℃~80℃ (No condensation)|
|Rotation Direction||Counterlockwise (CCW)|
|Protection Grade||IP65 (except for shaft opening), totally enclosed, self-cooled|
DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Working Principle of DC Servo Motor
The working principle of DC servo motor is the same as that of ordinary DC motor. However, from the viewpoint of working condition, ordinary DC motor mostly runs continuously for a long time, while the servo motor often runs intermittently and alternately, such as forward, reverse and stop. According to the control mode, ordinary DC motor is commonly used for excitation control, while the servo motor is mostly used for armature control. What's more, according to the function, ordinary motors are used for energy conversion, while servo motors are applied for information conversion.
DC servo motors can be classified into smooth armature type, hollow armature type and slotted armature type according to the structure and shape of the armature. The armature of smooth type has no slot, the windings are bonded to the armature core by epoxy resin, so the rotor shape is slender, there are small rotational inertia. However, the armature of hollow type doesn't have a core, it is often made with cup shape, its rotor rotational inertia is small. The armature of the slotted armature type is the same as that of ordinary DC motor, so the rotor's rotational inertia is larger.
DC servo motor has some types, such as large inertia, medium inertia and small inertia DC servo motors according to the size of the rotor's rotational inertia. Large inertia DC servomotors (also known as DC torque servomotors) have high load capacity and are easy to match with mechanical systems. While small inertia DC servomotors have high acceleration and deceleration capacity, fast response time and good dynamic characteristics.