5.5 kW water cooled spindle motor features 5.84 N.m - 2.29 N.m torque, max. 18,000rpm running speed. The 380V CNC spindle motor is a kind of constant torque spindle, comes with ER25 collet, efficient water cooling and low noise level and suitable for stone carving / metal engraving.
- Model: GDK120-9-18Z/5.5-11
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 5.5 kW
- Torque: 5.84 N.m - 2.92 N.m
- Voltage: 269V-380V
- Current: 15.5 A
- Frequency: 450Hz-900Hz
- Speed: 9,000-18,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER25 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ16.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7007C (P4)*2, 7005C (P4)*2
- Dimension: ØD=125mm, ØD1=100mm, L=365mm, L1=32.5mm, L2=56mm
- Rotating Mode: anticlockwise from the shaft extension end.
- Net Weight: 21kg
- Gross Weight: 28kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Spindle Motor Wiring
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.