4 kW spindle motor for metal milling is available with 1.59Nm torque, 400Hz frequency, 24,000rpm, ER20 collet and three phase 220V / 380V for options. Reliable water cooled spindle motor with stainless steel, copper, aluminum material. High reliability and performance CNC spindle motor your machine tool applications demand.
- Model: PEACO-GDK110-24Z/4.0
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 4.0 kW
- Torque: 1.59Nm
- Voltage: 220V / 380V
- Current: 14.0 A / 8.0 A
- Frequency: 400Hz
- Speed: 24,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER20 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ13.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7006C (P4)*2, 7004C (P4)*2
- Dimension: ØD=110mm, ØD1=80mm, L=344mm, L1=29mm, L2=55mm
- Rotating Mode: anticlockwise from the shaft extension end.
- Net Weight: 13kg
- Gross Weight: 19kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Spindle Motor Wiring
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.