DC reversing contactor with intermittent working duty provides 400A, 2 pole, 2NO & 2NC contacts, a wide range of 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V coil voltage. The DC motor reversing contactor featurs high performance, competitive price, low temperature rise, less heat, energy saving and the thread does not slip.
- The upper cover of DC reversing contactor is made of BMC material, which features high mechanical strength, good heat resistance (it can be used at 200℃ for a long time) and good aging resistance.
- DC motor reversing contactor adopts high-quality stainless steel material. Low temperature rise, low heating, energy saving.
- The contact assembly uses high-quality and high-conductivity copper and silver contacts, which are reliable in contact, more durable and safer and have an electrical life of over 30,000 times.
- The DC contactor comes with Teflon magnetic material, 500,000 movements without abrasion, temperature resistance 155 degrees and enameled wire.
- The base and coil frame are made of reinforced nylon PA66, which has high strength, high temperature resistance, better flame retardancy and electrical properties.
The DC reversing contactor has two sets of switching contacts (two sets of normally open and normally closed contacts), which are used in electric control systems, such as automotive electric winches, telecommunications equipment, construction machinery, battery cars, electric forklifts, trains, ships, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) and other electronic control systems.
|Certification||CE, RoHS, IS9001|
|Contact Specification||Application||Intermittent 500A|
|Operation Duty||Intermittent working duty|
|Contact Form||2 NO and 2 NC|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
|Electrical Life||20,000 times|
|Overload Current||≤ 7Ie, ≥ 1s|
|Main Contact Voltage Drop at 100mA Load||≤ 100mV|
|Pull-In Time (N/O Contact to Open)||≤ 30ms|
|Drop-Out Time (N/O Contact to Open)||≤ 20ms|
|Max. Contact Bounce Period||≤ 5ms|
|Load Terminal and Center Distance||M8 External / 34.5mm|
|Coil Specification||Auxiliary Contact Rated Load (Optional)||2A/48V DC, 5A/24V DC|
|Rated Voltage||12V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48/ 60V/ 72 DC|
|The Allowed Range of Coil Voltage*||±20%|
|Pull-In Voltage||≤ 70% Us|
|Drop-Out Voltage||≥ 5% Us, ≤ 40% Us|
|Coil Power||≤ 12W|
|Starting Current||≤ 2A|
|Contact Material||AgSnO/Cu or AgCuO/Cu|
|Mechanical Life||300 thousand times|
|Use of Environment||Altitude||≥2 kW|
|Vibration||2.5G Max. 5Hz-50Hz|
|Impact||50g, 11ms (Half-sine wave)|
DC Reversing Contactor Installation Diagram (Unit: mm)
DC Reversing Contactor Wiring Diagram