3hp VFD 3 phase with vector control for controlling AC motor speed and torque, 5.8 amps, optional three phase 230V, 240V, 380V, 415V, 460V input/ output, IP20 enclosure. Competitive price and good quality adjustable speed drive to optimize machine performance and save energy and costs. Better performance, higher control precision are available.
|Rated Capacity||3 hp (2.2 kW)|
|Rated Input Current||5.8 A (for 380V)|
|Rated Output Current||5.1A (for 380V)|
|Applicable Motor Output||2.2 kW|
|Power||Input Rated Voltage*||220V/380V/660V/1140V (-15%~+20%) & 460V/480V
|Output Rated Voltage*||220V/380V/660V/1140V (-15%~+20%) & 460V/480V
|Rubust Design||IGBT current > 2 times of inverter output current, Capacitor > 50uF/A|
|PCB aging test||100% test, 50°C, 12 hours.|
|Finished products aging test||100% test, 50°C, 24 hours.|
|Control Feature||Control System||VF Control / Open Sensor Vector Control / Closed loop Vector (PG card)|
|Output Frequency Resolution||0.1Hz|
|Torque Characteristics||Including the auto-torque, auto-slip compensation, starting torque can be 0.5 Hz/150% (V/f), 1 Hz/150% (SVC),0 Hz/180% (FVC)|
|Overload Endurance||150% / 120s, 160% / 60s, 180% / 10s, 200% / 1s|
|Accel / Decel Time||0.1~65000s. (can be set individually)|
|Torque Boost||Automatically torque boost, manually torque boost: 0.1%~30.0%|
|Stall Prevention Level||20~200%, setting of Rated Current|
|Operating Feature||Input / Output Terminals||Keypad||Removable|
|Input terminals||6 multifunctional inputs, one can be work as high speed pulse Input.
3 programmable analog input: AI1, AI2, AI3: 0~10V / 4~20mA.
|Output terminals||2 Groups relay outputs, 1 open collector outputs.
2 Analog outputs, 0~10V / 4~20mA.
|Communication Terminals||Build-in standard RS485 communication interface. MODBUS-RTU communication protocol.|
|Built-in PID||Built-in PID control to easily realize the close loop control of the process parameters (such as pressure, temperature,flow, etc.)|
|Jog Operation||Jog operation frequency: 0.0Hz~maximum frequency. Jog acceleration/deceleration time: 0.1s~3600.0s.|
|Other Function||AVR, S-curve, Over-Voltage Stall Prevention, DC Braking, Fault Records, Adjustable Carried Frequency, Starting Frequency Setting of DC Braking, Over-Current Stall Prevention, Momentary Power Loss Restart, Reverse Inhibition, Frequency Limits, Parameter Lock/Reset.|
|Protection||Over Voltage, Over Current, Under Voltage, Overload, Electronic thermal, Overheating, Self-testing.|
|Others||Including EMC Filter (C2/C3 Standard)|
|Installation Location||Altitude 1,000 m or below, keep from corrosive gasses, liquid and dust.|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C~+40°C (Non-Condensing and not frozen)|
|Ambient Humidity||Below 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Vibration||9.80665m/s2 (1G) less than 20Hz, 5.88m/s2 (0.6Gat) 20 to 50Hz|
||Matched optional input EMC filter, output EMC filter, input AC reactor, output AC reactor, energy regenerated reactor, harmonic filter, sine wave filter (excluding VFD price).
1. * denotes the parameters are optional or customized and please select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
2. Please contact us for external accessories catalogue and price.
AC Drive Dimension (Unit: mm)
- The first section of VFD (variable voltage control) not only converts the AC supply voltage into DC but also controls the required pulsating DC output voltage to maintain V/f constant ratio by using SCR/IGBT rectifier.
- The second section of VFD (DC-Link/DC Bus) consists of inductance and capacitors to convert pulsating DC into pure direct current. Here, inductance smooths the current, and the capacitor smooths the voltage.
- The third section of VFD (referred to as variable frequency control) not only converts DC voltage back into AC voltage but also controls the variable frequency to maintain the V/f ratio by using electronic devices such as SCR/IGBT transistors.
- Cooling method-forced air.
- Keep away the ac converter from corrosive gasses, liquid, moisture, and dust.
- Installation location altitude below 1000m (In the case above 1000m, VFD is to be de-rated. Please contact for technical support).
- Storage-temperate -20℃ to +60℃.
- Ambient temperature -10℃ to +40℃ (non-condensing and not frozen).
- Ambient humidity below 90% RH.
- Vibration under 20Hz 9.8m/s(1G), over 20Hz 5.88m/s (0.6G).
- V/f (volts per hertz) or V/hz control.
- V/f with encoder or closed loop V/f (PG card).
- Open loop vector control.
- Closed loop vector control (PG card).
- VFD capacity is to be sized more or equal to the sum of the capacity of all connected motors.
- The sum of the distance between the VFD and all connected motors should be less than 500m. Introduce an output load reactor to avoid motor failure due to voltage spikes, current surges, or harmonics.
- Install circuit breaker MCB or with extra protection MPCB between each motor and VFD.
- The voltage of each motor should be the same and ensure the VFD adoptable current is higher than the sum of all rated currents.
- Connect all motors with VFD output in parallel.