600VA toroidal transformer features fiberglass sleeve with high insulation grade, high electrical strength and UL leads, a wide selection of input and output voltages, 120V/230V to dual 30V/50V, 50Hz/60Hz frequency. Cost-effective toroidal transformers are widely used in medical equipment, automatic control equipment, home appliance speaker equipment, security monitoring equipment, broadcasting system, solar wind energy, electronic communication, etc., etc.
- High temperature resistance up to 130℃. High polymer PET polyester film, good insulation performance.
- High silicon toroidal transformer core with full copper wire windings, smooth and flat with small gap, longer service life.
- Double insulated enameled wire winding, standardized winding process and welding level.
- QZ-2 industrial copper wire, double insulation, high mechanical strength, low operating noise, little interference, high stability.
- Energy-conserving, smaller no-load standby losses, higher energy conversion efficiency up to 96%.
- Normal working at -30℃. No high frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- Widely used in solar inverter industry, medical equipment industry, machinery and equipment industry, stepping motor industry, outdoor lighting industry, etc.
|Rated power||600VA (Max.)|
|Input voltage*||110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V|
|Output voltage*||2x6V, 2X12V, 2X15V, 2X24V, 2X30V, 2X35V, 2X40V, 2X50V, 2X115V, 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V|
|Rated current||2.54A (Max.)|
|No-load loss||≤ 6W|
|Voltage strength||PRI-SEC: DC2500V|
|Insulation impedance||PRI-SEC: ≥500MΩ|
|Input lead||UL1015-16# RED RED|
|Output lead||UL1015-16# BRO BRO|
|Net weight||5.2 kg|
|Mounting plate||140*140mm (Standard)|
|Base Type*||Stoving varnish (Standard), galvanization (Optional)|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, CQC, UL|
- * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- Magnetic shield, electrostatic shield and central hole filled with epoxy resin can be customized for your needs if needed.
Toroidal Transformer Winding
Toroidal Transformer Mounting & Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Packaging
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Does the increasing in the primary wire diameter of the toroidal transformer have any effect?
When the primary wire diameter of the toroidal transformer has important affect on its performance. Namely, the thicker the wire diameter is, the higher the current and the temperature resistance are and it has longer the life as well. However, if the wire diameter is thicker, then much materials are needed, which has high requirements on the production process and the price will also increase accordingly. Therefore, users can still choose the appropriate wire diameter for the needs. Peaco Support can provide custom toroidal transformers for your special requirements.