300W wind turbine provides low wind speed start-up (1.9m/s), horizontal axis, high wind power utilization, light weight and low vibration, 12V or 24V rated voltage and 3/6 wind turbine blades for selection. The wind turbine generator is designed with optimized structure, aerodynamic shape, which enhance wind power coefficient and power generating capacity.
|Model||PYD-300HT||Start-up Wind Speed||1.9m/s|
|Rated Power||300W||Rated Wind Speed||11m/s|
|Maximum Power||310W||Safe Wind Speed||45m/s|
|Rated Voltage||12V/24V||Wind Wheel Diameter||1.3m|
|Wind Turbine Blades Qty||3 or 6 (Optional)||Controller System||Electromagnetic|
|Blades Material||Nylon Fiber||Wind Direction Adjustment||Automatically adjust windward direction|
|Generator Type||Three-phase AC permanent magnet||Installation Flange||DN20|
|Magnetic Steel Material||NdFeB||Working Temperature||-40°C~80°C|
|Generator Shell Material||Die-casting Aluminum||Certificate||CE|
|Net Weight||8 kg||Service Life||15 years|
|Gross Weight||11 kg||Warranty||3 years|
1. Low start-up wind speed. The lowest speed is up to 1.9m/s and the starting with breeze can be achieved.
2. High wind energy utilization and large annual power generation. Blades are molded through precision injection with new technology and the optimized design of aerodynamic contour and structure---simulation of shark organization structure.
3. High quality. The tail part is made of high quality ABS material and blades are manufactured with nylon fiber.
4. Light weight, strong stability. It's easy to install, operates with low vibration and the cost can be reduced.
5. High efficiency. The thickness of the coil is a key part of the power generation. The stator windings are enlarge and and quality copper wires are adopted to improve the power generation efficiency of the motor at low speed.
6. High performance. Rotor magnet thickness is increased and double bearings are upgraded. Double ball bearings are used to prevent vertical vibration, improve efficiency, reduce noise and increase yaw stability.
300W Wind Turbine Exploded View
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- How does wind turbine generate electricity?
1. This process of wind power generation is initiated by the turbine blade/rotor. The aerodynamically designed blades start to rotate by the wind as the wind blows.
2. When the blades of wind turbine rotate, the kinetic energy of the movement is transferred to the inside of the turbine by means of a low-speed shaft, which will rotate at a speed of approximately 30 to 60 rpm.
3. The low-speed shaft is connected to the gearbox which is a transmission device responsible for increasing the speed from about 30 to 60 rpm to reach the rotation speed required by the generator (usually between 1,000 and 1,800 rpm).
4. The high-speed shaft transfers the kinetic energy from the gearbox to the generator and then the generator starts to rotate to generate electrical energy.
5. At last, the electricity produced by generator will be fed down from the turbine tower via high-voltage cables and will usually be fed to the grid or used as a local power source.