A solar micro inverter or micro inverter is used in photovoltaics, converting direct current (DC) generated by a single solar module to alternating current (AC). 2800W grid-tie inverter converts a wide range of 24V/48V DC to 120V/220V/240V AC, features 300W peak output power and 2800W rated output power, comes with built-in MPPT and WiFi in mobile for monitoring, data logger is also optional for analyzing data in real time.
- The solar micro inverter shell is made of high strength aluminum magnesium alloy, service life of up 25 years.
- Designed with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) which can effectively track and lock maximum power output of solar panels.
- Smart monitoring system and full digital control, providing real-time/historical data for monitoring and analyzing.
- Easy and safe installation, significantly reduce installation costs.
- Integration AC output port with pure sine wave output and both input and output are completely isolated.
- Reverse power transmission.
- IP65 waterproof grade.
- Built-in WiFi communication mode or wireless 433MHz enable you to directly monitor the operation of the micro inverter on the mobile APP.
- CE, FCC, ROHS certified.
|Basics||Recommend using solar panels||875W*4pcs|
|Output voltage mode
||Automatically switch 120/230V according to local grid
|PV open circuit voltage||30V-54VOC|
|Operating Voltage Range||22V-60V|
|Starting Voltage Range
|Maximum working current||4*27.0A|
|Output Parameters (AC)||Voltage||@120V||@230V|
|Peak output power||3000W||3000W|
|Rated output power||2800W||2800W|
|Rated output current||23.5A||12.2A|
|Rated Voltage Range||80VAC~160VAC||180VAC~280VAC|
|Rated Frequency Range||48Hz~51Hz / 58Hz~61Hz||48Hz~51Hz / 58Hz~61Hz
|Maximum units per branch
||2pcs (single phase)
||4pcs (single phase)|
|Static MPPT efficiency
|Max output efficiency
|Loss of power at night||＜0.5W|
|Total current harmonics
|Technical Parameters||Temperature range||-40℃ ~ +65℃|
|Waterproof grade||IP65 NEMA3R|
|Heat dissipation mode||Self-cooling|
|Communication mode||WIFI / data logger (wireless 433MHz)|
|Power transmission mode||Reverse transmission, load priority|
|Electromagnetic detection||EN61000-6-1:2007, EN6100-6-3:2007+A1:2011+AC:2012|
|Power grid standard||EN50549-1, EN 50549-2, NBR 16149:2013, UL1741
|Power grid detection||IEC/EN 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2, IEC 62116, IEEE 1547|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, CEC, INMETOR, ETL|
|N.W. / G.W.||3.0kg / 4.36kg|
|Package||Screw kit, antenna, user manual, AC connection plug
|Dimension / Package (L*W*H)||370*300*41.6mm / 430*375*140mm|
Solar Micro Inverter Details
Schematic Diagram of Grid-connected PV System
A: Solar panels В: Grid inverter C: AC cable D: AC power distribution box E: Electricity unit F: Low-voltage power grid
Description: Solar panels are connected to 1 piece of solar grid tie inverter. This micro inverter draws power electrical energy from the solar panels through maximum power point tracking (MPPT) function. After high-efficiency inverter conversion, the DC power of the solar panels is converted into AC power. The high frequency modulation and zero-phase offset technology are used to synchronize the connection with the solar micro grid and finally to realize the transmission of electric energy to the grid.